Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Divine Appointment

As I sit here in Atlanta, I have some crazy emotions going through me. I am so so so excited but it is bitter sweet at the same time! I can't believe that my journey to Africa is finally here. My journey to see the eyes of the Father in the poor and hopeless is starting today! Jesus keeps reminding me that being poor or an orphan is completely a mindset, and I am out to bring that to life and release true identity in Christ! My first flight was such an incredible divine appointment! The guy that sat next to me on the plane did not have a relationship with God or know Him on any level. Through a prophetic word from Papa, I got to see a light shine through this man that had seemed to never shine before. After a few tears, he seemed to begin discovering his purpose in life and felt the love of our sweet Jesus for the first time in his life! God never ceases to amaze me! Just a few moments ago I was talking with Daniel on the phone as I was sitting in the International Concourse and as soon as I said the word GLORY, the lady standing behind me bursted into hysterical laughter! She could not contain herself and started walking around the concourse dying out laughing after laughing with me using no words! God is already moving in a supernatural way and it is blowing my mind! He is showing me that we are about to have such a fun time together with simple laughter! My heart is full of joy, but my stomach is empty so it's time for some dinner! Love you guys so much and I can't wait to continue this journey with you! Thank you for your prayers and support. Cheers from Atlanta, next up Johannesburg! Much Love in Him, Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment